Re: (TFT) BtVS

>Does anyone know the attributes that go with this talent?  It's not
listed in my edition of ITL.

:)

<

My apologies - I didn't know I was limited only creating characters from
just YOUR edition of ITL! :}

Cute was from Alarums & Excursions #312 and I put it at IQ 7, Costs 1. I
stole a lot of talents from that article!

Cute corresponds to AP 9 (which *is* from your edition of ITL!). If you
don't require your PCs to pay for appearance, I'm sure you can find a
peculiar weapon talent to fill that slot!

Knowledge is from Andrew Morris's web-site:
http://tft.brainiac.com/homerule.html

Thanks!
Michael