(TFT) Monsters

This has always bugged me so I expanded this table

        For animals/monsters a suggested guideline is as follows
        Intelligence                                    TFT IQ

        Non-intelligent                                 IQ 0
        Insects                                         IQ 1

        Fish                                            IQ 2
        Birds                                           IQ 3

        Animal                                          IQ 4 for reptiles

                                                        IQ 5 for most
mammals
                                                        IQ 6 for
intelligent mammals
        Semi-intelligent (i.e., apes)                   IQ 7

        Low intelligence                                        IQ 8 or 9

        Average human intelligence                      IQ 10 or 11

        Very intelligent                                        IQ 12 to 14

        Highly intelligent                                      IQ 15 to 18

        Genius, supergenius                             IQ 19 and up

Thanks!
Michael