Re: (TFT) Blane & SJ

From : Prophesor <prophesor@yahoo.com> Date : Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

This is unfair.

Prophesor,
Welcome to the news group. I haven't seen any of your posts before. You'll have to excuse us if we get carried away. Some of these discussions have been going on for four years. If you don't mind, I would like to lampoon you a little bit. Just a bit of hazing to initiate you.

"Unfair!?" Hahahaha. What. Are you new to role playing? Sounds kind of whinny. So HAVE you ever had a character killed before. Just asking. Oh, by the way, what's up with the spelling of that name. Prophesor. Isn't it spelled with an "F". Or is that a new position where one tells the future.

    David Michael Grouchy II