RE: (TFT) ...and a monster suggestion. --> Displacer Beasts

It pains me to disagree with two such great lights as Rick and
David, but...

The new guy is right on with Image.  It's an Image.  Not an
Illusion.  It can't do damage.  It doesn't do damage.  It seems
to whip toward you, but the blows land from elsewhere.  When you
hit it, the image wavers, or for the rules purists, is destroyed
and instantly re-created.  This is a natural power and doesn't
cost ST.  (see the Apep, if this pains you) I would add that my
researches have shown the skull of a displacer beast can be used
to create a Maintain Image item or an Invisibility item (or one
item that does both), and that the skin will serve as a
component for an item which creates an image or illusion of the
wearer.

--- David Michael Grouchy II