RE: (TFT) ...and a monster suggestion. --> Displacer Beasts

It pains me to disagree with two such great lights as Rick and
David, but...

  Ahhahhahaha... stop it Thorn,  you're killin me  ehehehehe.

I would add that my researches have shown the skull of a
displacer beast can be used to create a Maintain Image item
or an Invisibility item (or one item that does both), and
that the skin will serve as a component for an item which
creates an image or illusion of the wearer.

Well done. I agree, and I see what you mean about it being an image, not illusion, by not taking or doing damge.

  David Michael Grouchy II