Re: (TFT) Image 2 --> Figments.

rsmith wrote:

> A Figment can move thru grass and brush with out vanishing. [snip]

So you're saying a normal image can't?  Not even grass?  This
may be a bit too literal an interpretation of the spell.  I
mean, where do we stop with this?  There are dust motes in the
air, afterall, or for that matter, there's the air itself.
Nothing in the spell description (exact words: "touches
something") precludes gases from dispelling them.  So can normal
images only work in a vaccuum?

That being said, I do like the figment rule, I just think this
is probably more along the lines of how images were intended to
operate from the get-go.

-------
Stan