From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Stan
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 3:30 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) More thoughts on interesting monsters

"Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber" wrote:
> > I think that monsters can be tactically
> > interesting or interesting at a campaign level.
>
> A very flammable bug which explodes into a corrosive gas cloud 1MMH in
size
> when hit with a molotail (in fire-happy PC games....)

That's interesting on both levels, because the PC's natural reaction will
be to try to capture and breed these things, since one such bug + control
spell = remote guided weapon.  The travails of the players and their bug
ranching efforts will surely be more of a payload than the corrosive gas
itself. :)