(TFT) Williamsburg VA list member has KLEZ

OK, folks, someone on this list has the KLEZ virus, and it's really
beginning to cheeze me off.

Someone out there is a Windows user that's managed to catch the KLEZ
virus.  This user has my address, Brett's address, Ty's address, and
a couple of list administrative addresses in his address book, and
it's spewing copies of itself into my and other people's mailboxes.

I have determined that this is from a list member in the Williamsburg
VA area that uses UUnet or Earthlink as their ISP.

PLEASE, if this sounds like it could be you, disconnect from the Net
NOW and have someone who knows about this stuff look at the machine to
immediately!

This, folks, is exactly why I strip all attachments from the list!

We now return you to Cidri, which is already in progress!