(TFT) Computer RPG Games?

    Hi, probably none of u remember me, but I'm a young RPGer who used to
play ITL (TFT).  I have recently not been able to play that but have tried
D&D a lil, but i'm still partial to the good ole TFT.  I now play more
computer games cause well i'm a kid and thats wat kids do.  I play AC
(Asheron's Call) a good MMORPG and am going to play NeverWinters Night (NWN)
which is a computer version of D&D which i suggest you should get.  A person
can create their own server and have people participate in campaigns.  A
friend if mine in AC is making a whole server and put 10 years of D&D into
for me and some friends.  So, do any of you play any computer games online?
Maybe you guys could try out AC or NWN.  See ya and keep them dice rolling!
  ~Andrew

PS My brother and some friends are going to the gaming convention in Ohio and
was wondering if any of you are going.