Re: (TFT) Computer RPG Games?

Actually, I do remember you...or at least your e-mail address.  How did you find out about TFT?  I ask because most of us have been playing this thing for twenty years now, and not many younger gamers even know about it.

As far as the computer games, I haven't gotten into the MMORPG's, but play Diablo2 on battle.net.  Lately I've been playing Dungeonsiege (aka, "graphics card siege" in my case) a bit, but I'm lukewarm to it.

If you like TFT's hex/turn-based type of combat you might want to pick up an old copy of Fallout, it's an excellent computer RPG with a system very loosely based on GURPS, which of course was itself based on TFT.

>PS My brother and some friends are going to the
>gaming convention in Ohio and was wondering if
>any of you are going.

You mean Origins?  I had thought about going, but in looking at their pre-reg book the expense and scarcity of Ironclads events put me off.