Re: Klez [was: Re: (TFT) TE LO PONE M]

<srydzews@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Although, it occurs to me that the virus victim may be someone not
> on the list who merely has tft@brainac.com and casliber in their address
> lists...or will the listserv not take messages from non-subscribers?

Non subscribers may NOT post to the list...  you folks would be
AMAZED at how many copies of this are getting addressed to the list
but aren't getting through!

And I am so damn thankful that I am stripping out binary attachments
that I will track down the author of the demime tool I'm using and
buy him a beer!

Please, folks, CHECK YOUR SYSTEMS!  Don't assume that you're not
infected.  Thanks!