Re: (TFT) Nomination for Most Annoying NPC of the week.

>>AKA Scirocco
>
>Mark,
>   What a nut cake this guy is.  Interesting and well made, but a
>specifically TFT flavored nut cake.  So I ask him to show me where $1,100 is
>hidden and I go buy a shapeshifting scroll.  I'll just cast it on him
>myself.
>
>   David Michael Grouchy II

	%&*(*)*%!!

	Never thought of that! All my campaigns have been short enough that
none of the wizards had learned Shapeshift, or even had a reasonable chance
of casting it from a scroll (being substantially below that IQ themselves).
	I guess if any GM wants to use him, they'll have to figure some way
around that - maybe the Wizard's Guild would ostracize anyone helping him
that obviously? Or they've established a 3-day waiting period with
background checks for anyone wanting to buy a Shapeshifting scroll :-) ?
Can't use the no-Aid Geas trick, he *couldn't* stay in denial for long
about actually being human again....
	Anyway, nice solution, definitely makes Scirocco's problem a bit
more trivial. Rats.
								- Mark