RE: (TFT) Multiple Characters

Hi David, everyone.
	My players have multiple characters depending
on who shows up to the session.  If Steve and Matt
show up then we play the Barbarian campaign.

	If Steve, Matt and Torrey show up, we play in
Torrey's Pirate campaign.

	If Steve, Dave, Ann or Torrey show up we play
the merchant campaign.

	Dave and Ann are married so if one shows up
generally both do.

	If one player is missing, then I keep that
character 'in the background'.  They don't get into
fights, don't get experience.  Generally they are
not there except they travel with the group.  So if
they show up next session, they don't have to spend
time catching up.

	Rick