Re: (TFT) seeking improved component list for potions/items.

I thought there was an improved list floating around. Maybe
you could repost it to the list?

Joel,
Following are two reposts on components. The first is a composite list of components compiled by Dave Seagraves that even includes those from interplay articles. The second a summary of the ecology of fantasy components. Unfortunately no one has posted a list of potions by components needed to make them, or magic items for that matter. I have one programmed into my computer that I could cut and past to the newsgroup if you would like.

  David Michael Grouchy II