Re: (TFT) Language of Dice --> TFT d20 and animal IQ --> bell curves.

----- Original Message -----
From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>
To: <tft@brainiac.com>

> Ty, I am so impressed with TFT d20 that
> I am going to try it in my campaign.  (My
> players are doubtful.)  I think it is brilliant
> and wonderfully creative.
>
> I'm just afraid that it will suck some of
> the joy out of life...

I would be most interested in your observations. FWIW, I think you give the
dice far too much credit. In my experience, the most important element for
an enjoyable game is the GM -- I'd say somewhere around 60%. The choice of
players is another 30%. The game system used is less than 10% IMHO. Great
GM, great players = good game regardless of the system.

--Ty