RE: (TFT) Suggestion: Break Weapon item and immunity.

>  I'm thinking maybe instead the award for
> *least* original item? I mean, it's pretty well
> laid out in the books, just not in an obvious
> place and not quantified for cost. And truthfully,
> Stan thought up most of the Break Weapon item. I
> was thinking along the lines of the Shatter Weapon
> item, which is clearly a bit more "out there".

Oh, pshaw.  You were the one who noticed the absence of ANY sort of break
weapon enchantment, and that's the key point.  If any hats are off they are
for your discovery.  I still can't believe I've been fooling with this thing
for 20 years and never noticed that omission...

Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

-William Pitt (the younger), 1783