Re: (TFT) Guns and Armour Penetration.

> Ick -- I'll take your word for it. :-) But the bottom line is that
equating
> penetration with damage results in a system where unarmored people have
> virtually no chance of surviving a gunshot, which is inaccurate.

simple rule then? add 1d6 of damage 2d6 hours after the shot to simulate
blood loss/sepsis/organ damage etc. - only for very high velocity missiles:

I still say, without a hospital, then death is pretty likely. OK then, why
not had 1 die of delayed gunshot damage and WILL occur 2d6 hours after being
hit unless the victim is being tended to by physickers/in a healing temple/
etc.
This represents internal damage which will occur unless tended to:

example: Throg (ST 10) is hit by a 3d6 gun blast and 2d6 rolls 8 (and he is
knocked over). Throg will then take another 1d6 damage within 2d6 hours,
making it a pretty good bet he will kark it if he doesn't make it to some
place of safety. The race is on....................