Re: (TFT) Guns and Armour Penetration.

> Of course, this might raise an issue that historical accounts might be
able
> to resolve -- is penetration of the armor necessary to kill the target?

In the vast majority of cases I would assume so, the main lethality coming
from the penetration of vital organs/arteries etc.
The only weapons which would not need to actually penetrate armour I would
assume to be crushing weapons, but then armour getting mashed out of shape I
suppose is equivalent to being 'penetrated'.......