Re: (TFT) TFT d20: The Heresy Continues...

Ty,
I must say I liked the TFT magic system, its genericness and magic items
made a pleasant change from D&D (anyway, I thought we had established TFT
was biased toward wizards anyway, why tip the scales further in their
favour?). If magic is about altering energy, the lines in TFT were more
generic, example Wizard's Wrath may look like any other Missile Spell. You
could always narrow down some of the spells and make them more specific.

I guess it is down to personal taste, my dream RPG situation is alternating
between TFT, Call of Cthulhu and (probably) 3rd Ed. D&D (though I have yet
to play it or read it thoroughly, I liked what I saw.), and I am happy with
alternating between spartan and elaborate systems.
Heck, where I REALLY like D&D were the planes and stuff............