-----Original Message-----
From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 2:54 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Stegosaurus - comments invited

Stegosaurs are large active herbivores that can get quite touchy at breeding
time - adult males may atack with minimal provocation at this time. A
typical adult is a 7 hex monster (shape as for dragon):

ST  50-60
DX  11
IQ 5
MA 14

skin stops 3 hits

It can attack with a paltry bite for 1-1 damge or tail lash as a sweeping
blow to ALL opponents in rear hexes(similar to dragon) for 3 dice damage at
no DX penalty.