Re: (TFT) Stegosaurus - comments invited

>Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:54:05 +1000
>From: "Cas and Lisa \(also Silvia, Max & Viveka\) Liber"
><casliber@ozemail.com.au>
>Subject: (TFT) Stegosaurus - comments invited
>It can attack with a paltry bite for 1-1 damge or tail lash as a sweeping
>blow to ALL opponents in rear hexes(similar to dragon) for 3 dice damage at
>no DX penalty.

So the creature really *wants* to back up to its enemes? Or run up and then
spin around? Is it fair to have its tail hexes engage, as do normal
creatures' front hexes? I'm tempted to say the front attack ought to be at
least as deadly as the tail attack, else some tactical wierdnesses will
result.
							- Mark