RE: (TFT) Questions on HTH combat --> Rick's mutations.

Hi Everyone,
	I've rewritten the HTH rules.  But a super
short summary looks like this:

	To engage someone in HTH during movement
you must dive for their legs in a football
style tackle.  The defender adds one to the
one die roll (and some talents give further
bonuses).
	If the attempts fail, the attacker lands
prone in the hex he came from, adjacent to the
defender.

	Otherwise HTH must be done from adjacent
hexes as per the normal rules.

	Don't have time for long posts, sorry.

	Rick