Re: (TFT) New Spell #6

From: "Cas and Lisa \(also Silvia, Max & Viveka\) Liber"

DMG, you wouldn't think this would be better as a Thrown Spell?
If not then what is the range limit

Cas,
Being a creation spell is the range limit. To tell the truth I felt I had made too many thrown spells and thought it could work as a creation spell. I definetly didn't want it as a missile spell.

(or is that part of the benefit, i.e. in that group of them thar
peasants with the excitable animals on that thar far off

Hehehe, I take it you noticed that the deafen spell was a missile spell. Yeah, I've gone totally nuts on new missile spells. About enough to make it have as many as there are creation spells.

  David Michael Grouchy II