Re: (TFT) Diablo, Thail, and Staves

I just have to chime in here.

It's not _quite_ a 10ST Strength Battery.

It can only be charged on a day the wizard does _nothing_ else.
It can only be charged by the wizard.
Read that strictly, and it can only be charged _once_ in any day
the wizard does nothing else.  (I would read it like this.)
Read that too strictly, and charging it shuts the wizard down
for the rest of the day. (I would not rule so.)

These things make me not so fearful that a PC will abuse this
gizmo.  Go ahead, use the 10 ST that's in there.  You will be at
least ten days charging it up.  It's a great tool for when you
need another point, but it's far from a game-breaker.

--- David Michael Grouchy II