Re: (TFT) Diablo, Thail, and Staves

From: Prophesor <prophesor@yahoo.com>

I just have to chime in here.

It's not _quite_ a 10ST Strength Battery.

It can only be charged on a day the wizard does _nothing_ else.
It can only be charged by the wizard.

Maybe I should have worded it that way. I thought it was limitation enough. The players would only use a point or 2 if they really needed it. And occasionaly I could drop a bigger dragon on them and they could handle it, but the staff would be drained. The way I define the recharge is by a day of no work. Work being defined as spending a single point of fatigue. An easy way to introduce sunday for down time every week. And it also carries over to influence the way players look at resting to recover wounds. But I let them completely recharge it to their ST in that one day.

   David Michael Grouchy II