RE: (TFT) d20 TFT Campaign Update

My brother did something like this in his house rules where, at IQ18, the wizard could learn the Sorcerer's Tongue that contained various Words of Power that decreased the cost and  increased the duration of spells.  If anyone is interested I'll dig up the rule and send them out.

John

Long time lurker, First time Poster.