Re: (TFT) A very powful tool

Matt Picone wrote:

> This is a very know virus.
> I expect you would know it already and protect your own computer.

I have frikkin' HAD it.

Someone who has an Earthlink account and who has some people on this
list in his address book has the KLEZ virus and despite multiple
attempts to ask people to clean off their machines, we're still getting
this crud.  So.....

I am going to take the draconian step of removing anyone with an
Earthlink account from the list.  Further, I will prevent anyone
from earthlink from re-subscribing until I talk to them and am
SURE that they are not the ones infected.

I will be contacting these people off-list so they know what
happened, and so they can clean their @#*%ing machines.

Why the hell DO people use Outlook, anyway?  Damn.