Re: (TFT) Original Summoning Rules.....

From: "Raven" <raven@pipeline.com>

First Edition Printing:

"Summoned Creatures:

 <jump ahead>

Since a summoned creature is real, it behaves in all ways
like any other figure, except that (a) it cannot fight,
move, defned itself, or do anything else on the turn it
was created and (b) it CANNOT try to disbelieve an illusion, since it has no will of it's own.

When a wizard summon's a being, the player must make a
record sheet for the summoned being, since it takes hits
and dies like any other figure.

  <shortened>

I don't see how this allows a wizard to summon any 32 point combination. Let alone with any weapon or armor combo. I guess those details are under the first edition melee's myrmidon spell. Otherwise, I'm releaved to see the rules read exactly the same in Advanced Melee'.

   David Michael Grouchy II