From: David Michael Grouchy II
[mailto:david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com]
Sent: 19 December 2002 16:30
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) TFT

>From: "Perrin, David" <perrind@wjbchiltern.com>
>
>I know it must be the same for a lot of people but when I
>was younger I had almost the complete set of TFT. Over the
>years it has all just disappeared...

David,
    Sorry about the messy divorce.  But a shreeder?  That's just mean.
    Here is a repost from the Mnoren Librarium.  If you e-mail this guy, and

he hasn't loaned his stuff out currently, and there isn't a waiting list, he

should be able to hook you up.
    Now for the neccessary legal disclaimer.
    This news group is bending over backwards to honor the copyright laws.
Otherwise we would probably just reprint TFT ourselves and sell copies.  But

sence no one has gotten a license to do that... we have found a clause that
at least keeps the game from dis-appearing entirely.  Apparently it is
leagal for someone to make one copy for personal use.
    You can get John's e-mail from the re-post below.

    David Michael Grouchy II

>To: tft@brainiac.com Subject: (TFT) Mnoran Librarium's First Patron From:
>"John Paul Bakshoian" <shadowhex@hotmail.com> Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000
>21:25:39 PST

>The Mnoren Librarium has shipped out TFT materials to its first
>patron:
>Patrick Keleher of New York.
>
>They are:  AW; AM; ITL; GM Screen.
>
>Patrick will be returning these items to the Librarium in April.
>
>Congratulations Patrick.
>
>Giovani Paolo
>Master Librarian
>Mnoren Librarium

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not
the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete
this message.  Any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or
other use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited.

This e-mail and its attachments have been swept by Network Associates
VirusScan Utilities.  No virus is believed to be resident, but it is
your responsibility to satisfy yourself that your systems will not be
harmed by any of its contents.