RE: (TFT) Micro Quests

From: "Perrin, David" <perrind@WJBChiltern.com>

I have discovered that my copies of all of the microquests
are intact ! In the spirit of openness that this email group
is trying to engender if there is enough demand I shall PDF
them up and make them available.

David,
  Check out this e-mail I got this morning.

From: Ted Deiker <ted@deiker.net>

I've scanned all three advanced TFT books, and will be cleaning
them up and making tight PDFs of them over the next few days.

Ted,
Friggin awesome. Provide a link as soon as possible, and I'll post it to the TFT newsgroup. Looks like you will finish first.

  David Michael Grouchy II