RE: (TFT) Fatigue: A Discussion - Part 1

[snip]

> Then again, I prefer my campaigns to not concentrate on
> combat, which is
> very deadly on TFT (and I prefer it that way). It's prefectly
> possible to
> have a viable character who has no combat skills at all (which I also
> prefer).

agreed here, Neil.  while combat is fun, accomplishing the character's
higher goals is what makes a campaign last.  there have been several times a
character has not been very powerful personally, but they amassed tons of
political power, commanding quite a few others.

combat is a means to an end.

David