RE: (TFT) Fatigue: A Discussion - Part 1 --> POW and races.

Hi Dave,
	Superscripts are not on any website yet.  (I've
been meaning to work them up for Joe's site but they
are not done.)  They were published in an old Inept
Adept and there was some discussion of them in the
TFT mailing list archive.

	Actually I've got a week's vacation coming up,
revising those rules and getting them up would likely
be a good project for me.

	David Michael Grouchy 2's discussion on
different races and POW is well founded I think.
Sooner or later you are going to have a Reptileman
or Ogre that wants to be a magic user.  (In my
campaign Ogres are huge and fairly smart.)  So
having general rules that will handle any race is
a good thing.

	Rick