RE: (TFT) Fatigue: A Discussion - Part 1

The way we did it was to base the wizard's fatigue upon ST, but then created a Talent called Magical Aptitude that increased the amount of fatigue available to the wizard per day for spell casting.  For example, at Magical Aptitude level one the wizard daily fatigue use could not exceed his ST.  At level two his daily fatigue use could not exceed twice his ST and at level three his daily fatigue use could not exceed four times his ST.

In addition (and my big apologies for stating that I'd get this out back around Thanksgiving and never doing it) we created the idea of the Sorcerers Tongue which gave the wizard the ability to either:
	1) Spending the normal amount of points to cast the spell and the spell lasts twice as long, rounding up.
	2) Or allowing the caster to spend half as many points with the spell lasting the normal time.

Unfortunately I still can't find my original notes on this so most of this is from my memory.

John