Re: (TFT) Frictionless demon

--- David Michael Grouchy II
<david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thorn!
>    Or should I say Prophesor.  I was overlooking
> some of your old posts.

My posts get overlooked all the time.

>  Do
> you remember getting everyone into the Frictionless
> demon discussion?

That's me.  The 'Gate-Crasher'.  :)

> just have to re-post one of your replies to our
> attempts to solve the
> orbital acceleration problem for gate pairs.
>

> >>Brett Slocum says; 16,500 transits
> >>
> >>David Michael Grouchy II then says; T = 307,438
> and G = 2
> >>
> >>Dave Seagraves says; You guys have /way/ too much
> time on your hands.
> >>

> >From: Ed Thorn <prophesor@yahoo.com>
> >
> >Several others have problems with frictionless
> Demons that use 2d
> >dam boomerangs.
> >
> >How would a frictionless Demon _grip_ a boomerang?
> Python
> >"It's not a question of where he _grips_ it!"

Thanks for reminding me of this thread.  It's got me
laughing out loud, remembering a local take on the
conversation with the summoned demon-naut.

"Book says one short service..."

"Ha-ha." <gestures at an imaginary capsule> "Get in."