Re: (TFT) I knew this guy

From: "Raven" <raven@pipeline.com>

 i woke to a Tap Tap Tapping on my window!!  there he was in
full gear hanging outside my second stroy window.

Raven,
This sounds exactly like the Navy S.E.A.L. s I knew. They would enter this one bar that had a courtyard by scaling the building and leaping down from above. They never used the front entrance. I have seen role playing games empower people. And I've had people really wanting to play in my campaign. But wow. I never had anyone hanging outside my window. There was one guy who was a little strange. We didn't always invite him to our games. But some how he would find out. And no matter whos house we were playing at, about an hour into the session he would show up. I still don't know how he found us, or how he knew what days we were playing.

   David Michael Grouchy II