(TFT) How I run adepts.

Hi David,
	Usually it is one on one playing (just
one GM and the player) tho one time I had 2
players.

	Time is somewhat flexible in my campaign.
I have multiple groups adventuring and if they
are not in communication with each other, they
can get several game months out of synch.  (I
have demanded delays, to let other groups catch
up if what one party is doing may start to
affect another group.)

	(It also helps that I have a BIG world.)

	Anyway, what we do with the adepts is
that they don't get played for a couple months
of real time until they are a few game months
in the 'past'.  Then I will sit down for a
one on one secession and they will build a
magic item or research a new spell or something.
They may well play a few game months into the
'future'.

	Then that character is put on hold for a
while, while the rest of my campaign catches up.
Most of my players have about three active
characters.

	Also, the adepts only have to work 5 days
per week.  If they have not been taking a lot
of breaks, I say they are a little bit ahead on
the enchantment, so they can take a 3 day
weekend.

	So if another group wants to talk to the
adept character or take him on an adventure to
cast some kick ass spell, (it happens), I can
usually find a way to fit the adventure into
the 'long weekend'.

	Rick