(TFT) Tony Merlock and two Silver Dragon cryptograms.

A while ago (the Y2K in fact), a "Tony Merlock" made a
posting here asking about two cryptograms from Silver
Dragon he hadn't been able to solve. I found the
posting a few weeks ago, and solved the first quite
easily, but had no luck with the second. So here I am
reposting them to the list with my solution to the
first (in case anyone's curious), and hoping that
someone can help me solve the second (I threw
everything but the kitchen sink at it last Friday and
got nowhere, I'm going to try again with some new
ideas next week). Plus I'd like to be able to email
Tony to tell him about the first and ask if he
subsequently solved the second, but all of his email
addresses no longer work - I've tried

amerlock@earth.execpc.com
nevandar@execpc.com
amerlock@execpc.com

with no luck. The cryptoes are

 WYLU CU BYRUHJO EH WYLU CU TUQJX
(GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH - you just caesar
shift each letter ten places forward)

7GO OACX4 XHKO U5Z2NPK4C IKNG3 XE6WY RB2AU NU4 8

Cheers!

Zerotype