RE: (TFT) More on Control Weather.

>So... What do you (Matt, Rick, Cas, et al) think is the appropriate St cost
>for what the spell does?

Hi Erol,
	The basic questions is does a GM want to
have weather control expensive or cheap.  I am
bothered more, by how the spell description does
not answer a number of questions that I'm sure
that my PC's would ask.

	What happens when two weather magicians
start asking for opposite things?  Things that
are not directly opposed?  What about 'in
between' weather systems.

	For example, I start pushing back storms
but there are fogs, mists, drizzles, localized
thunderstorms that don't >>quite<< reach my
area of effect but would be raining on the
neighboring areas.  How are they affected?
Is this 'in between' weather compressed into
a more limited length of time?

	Let us say that I have 3 big storms piled
up.  I run out of fST and they all happen.  What
happens to the weather that happened between
those storms?

	Let us say the big storms are let loose
in a dry spell.  Does my area (say 20 km radius)
get huge rainfall while the surrounding areas
remain dry?

	What is the _range_ of this spell?  How
do the weather effects blend at the edges?

	With out knowing more about how these
questions would be answered, I would be guessing
when I try to set a fST cost.

	I have some philosophical questions, but
I will reserve them for a separate post.

	Rick