Re: (TFT) Hymenopteran do you use them?

>Robert,
>    Hymenopteran are an absolute horror.  At least that's my
experience as a
>player.  They are worse than a dragon.
>    In one case a dispatchment of twenty mounted knights with
cavalry lances
>returned with only three survivors and nevery really made it into
their
>hole.  (These hymenopterans were nesting on top of a sacred ruin.)
>    We thought about making a deal with the hymenopterans.  As a
collective
>their hive mind makes them the smartest thing on the planet.
maybe we could
>trade food for access or something.  "Maybe they make honey!"
>    Then one of the more practical players said "Yes but what if
they don't
>make honey.  They could be like roaches."
>
>     There is a stunned silence around the table.  Everyone makes
the "yech"
>expression, and physically leans back from the table.  A great
galloping
>hoard of mind reading roaches.  "Can we go around?"
>
>     David Michael Grouchy II

I am playing around with a variant of the standard Hymenoteran but
not having any experience with them I didn't know if I was messing
with fire or not. Anyway when I get them a little better fleshed
out I will submit them to the group to be looked over.

>    Then one of the more practical players said "Yes but what if
>they don't make honey.  They could be like roaches."

BRING THE RAID!

Robert Morger
Boerne, TX

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net