Re: (TFT) Hymenopteran Version

From: "rmorger" <rmorger@mail.ev1.net>

Here goes with my version: (long post)

Roger,
Looks very useable. I could antagonize a campaign for years with one of these mimic hives. Here are some minor points.

QUEEN:        MA 6-3

I think the MA should be 6-2. Odd numbered MA makes for a little confusion when choosing melee' options like "move half MA..."

MIMIC Worker/Warrior:
                          ....  If a PC gets within 1-2
mega hexes away from a mimic this roll drops to 3d6 vs IQ

Most of my encounters happen within 2 mega hexes. I am inclined to keep the detection roll at 5D, no matter the range. Untill they attack that is.

BREEDING DRONES:

      MA 8

Since they do most of the tunneling, i've calculated their tunneling rate trough rock. Depending on their ST they can cut through one hex of solid rock in 2-3 hours. I don't know how much faster you would make it through softer earth.

    David Michael Grouchy II