Re: (TFT) Hymenopteran Version

Aaah, simple Dan, make the hymenopterans have a slave race of spiders which
make web-rafts.........

I was in Queensland last year and the eucalyptus trees have these large ant
nests in them which are halfway beteween a baseball and basketball in size -
so a raft of silk and wood may be an option.....

I sorta wish SJ had known more about insects, as hymenopterans are
technically Ants/Bees/Wasps where as bugs are Hemipterans and beetles are
Coleopterans. The difference between beetles and bugs are bugs have
proboscises and beetles have jaws............