Re: (TFT) ......and more

Prophesor/Ed Thorn/KRNVR here.

Could you credit that to Ed Thorn?  DMGII (the
'Grouchy Edition', not the 2nd Ed DMG) can confirm
we're all the same guy.  :)

Also, there's a "Chattering Skull" that's from the
same source, if you any other use it, please credit
the real 'me'.

Thanks.

You want a variant?  What kind?

--- "Cas and Lisa (also Silvia, Max & Viveka) Liber"