Re: (TFT) David Michael Grouchy's Awesome Solos

From: Galendaar@cs.com

One of which I want to modify for a group game.

I was cutting and pasting to a Word document from the archive
and was wondering if there was a way to have it paste just like
its HTML counterpart?

Rod,
Thanks a lot for the compliments. With either Explorer, Mozilla, or Netscape/AOL one can go up to [File, Save As, ] and then change the "save as type" drop down to say .TXT or DOS TXT. This will preserve the Courier New font, which is a fixed distance font developed specifically for OCR (optical character recognition) and subsequently it maintains the charts, tables, and hex maps beautifully across several word processors.

  Here is a link to a sample post with a hex map like he described.
http://tft.brainiac.com/archive/0110/msg00005.html

And here is a link to some complete texts, with supporting photos. Just go to my web site and click on the door.
http://www.branya.com/

  David Michael Grouchy II