Re: (TFT) David Michael Grouchy's Awesome Solos

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 01:29:22 -0600
"David Michael Grouchy II" <david_michael_grouchy_ii@hotmail.com> wrote:
>    Well, I've done three of the nine solo's so far.  And I'm always cooking
> up two or three more.

Just to let you know, David, I love the solo stuff you've worked up, and
I feel that if nothing else, it justifies all the effort the list has taken
on my part.  I find them to be entirely too much fun!

So add my thanks to the pile, and here's hoping that we keep seeing them :)