From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com]On Behalf Of
David Michael Grouchy II
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 9:24 PM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: (TFT) Is a sweeping blow physically cutting thru your
target?

>From: "rsmith" <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>
>
>	I do not consider a sweeping blow to
>actually cut thru the first victim.  I
>consider sweeping blows to be a series of
>shallow cuts across the fronts of several
>figures.

   Myomoto Musashi said that when one cuts the wrist of one's opponent cut
both wrists, and cleanly, in one fluid stroke.  Because of this tradition in
my campaign I allow a combination aimed-shot and sweeping-blow, so a leg and
an arm can be taken from one opponent.  Or two adjacent necks.  Or three.

   David Michael Grouchy II