RE: (TFT) Is a sweeping blow physically cutting thru your target?

From: "John Linzy" <juzjohn@adelphia.net>

... Most European swords, until maybe the mid to late 1500's,
were pretty poorly made metallurgy wise and usually had to be
straightened out after each battle!

John,
So finely made weapons would be of that quality. I also see you know your Musashi. For those who haven't. He is the essence of brevity. He also repeats himself a lot. "You must study diligently." But there really is something there. A facinating study.

"The principles of strategy are written down here in terms of single combat, but you must think broadly so that you attain an understanding for ten-thousand-a-side battles. "
    -The Water Book, Go Rin No Sho, Myamoto Musashi

 // book on-line, full text in english
http://www.samurai.com/5rings/

  I highly recomend starting with the author's intro.

  David Michael Grouchy II