Re:(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #471

---------- Mark Tapley <mtapley@swri.edu> writes:--------------

Suppose the performer of the sweeping blow has "Eyes Behind"? Could he go
-8 and -10 DX (or -16 and -32 :-) ) on two more attacks, or is he limited
to 3 targets?

I assume we stick with the AM rules about "rolling to miss" friendlies in
between targets?

								- Mark

Mark,
    In my opinion (and therefore my campaign) eyes behind does not let you sweep into more hexes, even if you can "see" them, your arms and shoulders still work the same way.   I liken eyes behind to wearing those little glasses with mirrors on them that cyclysts sometimes wear.

John