(TFT) Too simple / not as simple or elegant... Survey

> ---------- "Charles Gadda" <cgadda@earthlink.net> writes:--------
>Exactly my thought - though I have felt that TFT is perhaps too simple in
>some areas, and not as simple or elegant as it could be in others.

Hi Charles, everyone,
	I would be interested in all of your opinions to these
questions:

- What are the top 3 things that TFT does right.

- What are the top 3 things that TFT OVER SIMPLIFIES.

- What are the top 3 things that TFT does in a TOO COMPLICATED WAY.

	I'll post my answers to these questions after
I've had a chance to think about them a bit.

	Rick