Re: (TFT) Dragon (NPC? Monster?)

Nice, nice stuff.

One thing about throwing the petards - I would imagine that as with throwing a grenade, the thing would go off in his 'hand' on a to hit of 17 or 18. The possibility of taking 6d, plus shock (nasty if he's flying) might limit his desire to do this too often. It would certainly limit his desire to carry more than one petard, as I find it hard to imagine that the explosion of one in his hand wouldn't cause the sympathetic detonation of any others on his person.

He might find great use for telekinesis potions in this regard.