Re: (TFT) Too simple / not as simple or elegant... Survey

> 3. Weight carried. It's realistic, but who wants to add up the weight
>  of the backpack, the water, etc.? (Maybe should have just extend
> the "number of weapons" concept from Melee - each character
> has 6 slots, a backpack takes up 1 slot and carries 4 more,
> canteen is one slot, weapon is one slot, extra quiver is one slot,
> ...?)

Wow ... this is a great idea!   I think I would change its implementation
a little though.   Seems a bit harsh to make a canteen equivalent to
a weapon.  But "half" and "quarter" slot items are no good for those
who are fractionally challenged.  The simplest solution is to simply
expand the number of slots - but some things take up more than one
slot.  Thus, a 2-hander might take 3 slots, a canteen 1 slot, a book or
tome 1 slot, bows take two slots (one for the bow, one for the full
quiver), etc ..

Obviously someone is gonna have to derive a table that shows how
many slots each item takes up, but that shouldnt be too difficult.

Dan